About Khorlo - 25 years of handcrafted tourism
Khorlo tours & travels (p) ltd is a proactive travel organisation in Indian tourism industry for the last 24 years. we are a professionally managed closely held agency and the management control is vested with the first generation promoter entrepreneurs. transaction level operations are executed by a team of professionally qualified professionals, who are well versed with the complexities of travel & tourism trade. our guest service team is well aware and equipped to cater to requirements of various market segments and understands the nuances of tourism in india. khorlo tours & travels (p) ltd is an extension of our travel initiative providing the travellers interested in visiting India, all travel services under one roof.
Established In The Year 1994, Khorlo Tours & Travels Is Well Known As A Pioneer Tour Operator Cum Travel Agent Based Both Over At Bengal, Sikkim, Assam, Meghalaya & Bhutan By A Group Of Most Efficient And Experienced Professionals Ably Supported By Our Team Of Specialized Guides & Staffs In This Ever-Growing Tourism Industry Of Eastern India.
with our head office at kolkata and associates / branches at major tourist destinations we assure quality service, detailed briefing and best attention to our guests, avoiding expensive long distance calls and delays in settling any issues.
Having Offices Both Places At Kolkata & Gangtok, Khorlo Tours & Travels (P) LTD Seriously Respond To The Guest’s Valued Advice And Views To Ensure Their Comfort. According To The Global Eco-Tourism And Bio-Diversity Guidelines, Khorlo Develop, Promote & Also Market Tourist Destinations With A Transparent Business Policy With Numerous Travel Partners That Ensure Our Guests A Personalized Service, Accurate Informations On Tour Details And A True Value Of Money. Customer’s Desire Is The Last Say To Khorlo And We Act Accordingly As ‘Statesman’ Wrote, “Khorlo Boys Have More Heart Than Head”.
Our Range Of Services Include Conceptualizing, Planning And Executing Innovative Programmes And Themed Events To Meet Clients’ Objectives, Providing All Necessary Support Services Such As Transportation And Accommodation And Attending To Every Minute Detail To Ensure The Success Of The Programmes. Always Be Sure Of Quick Response From Us.
Khorlo Not Only Provides Technology And Travel Services, But Also Helps The Clients To Make Best Choices For Their Travel Programs. From Benchmarking, Industry Research And Procurement Support Khorlo Consulting Team Can Also Help You To Make Right Choices For Meeting Your Program Goals.
FIELD OF OPERATION
- Air Ticketing (Both Domestic & International)
- Ground Handling Operation / B2B Operation
- All India Hotel, Resort, Home Stay Reservation
- Inland Transport Booking & Site Seeing Planning
- Adventure Tours As Trekking, Rafting, Trailing
- Educational Excursion, Botanical Tour, Nature & Adventure Camp
- Tea Tourism By Tea Garden Safari
- Jungle Safari With Bird, Butterfly & Bugs Watching Tours
- River Cruise On Sundarbans Biosphere Reserve
- Itinerary Planning & Route Consultation
- Events As Conferences, Seminars, Dealers Meet, Product Launch
- Location Hunting For Film / Advertisement Shooting
- Tours On Photography, Craft-Culture-Cuisine, Heritage Segments
BE AN ECO TRAVELLER
- By exploring unpopular travel destinations, you can have a unique trip experience
- Avoid leaving negative marks on the local culture, economy & environment factors
- Turn off electrical items & unplug all household appliances while roaming outside & save energy
- Utilize public transport which is more enjoyable & sustainable way to know the local ambience
- Choose locally produced food – snacks items which are much tastier & more sustainable option
- Try to refill your water bottle. It is better than buying packaged plastic containers everytime
- Use minimum amount of water needed for shower, don’t let water run while shaving, brushing
- Reuse your towel & bed sheet by requesting the staffs not to change them every day
- Utilize options that do not require batteries. Go for solar / rechargeable batteries if possible
- Ask about environmental policies & ask the staffs whether they support any community projects
- Return used plastic bottles, wrappers, foil pacs, etc waste on your way back to home
- Learn a few words in local language & use them while traveling. Experience the difference
- Read up on local conventions & dress properly. In major cases modest dress is preferred
- Be respectful to the other’s privacy. Ask for permission before entering any private places
- Be sensitive to when & where you take photo or video of local people. Always ask first
- Always follow the designated trails. Support conservation. Never harass animals
- Buy local handicrafts but never encourage products made from endangered animals
- Don’t engage in aggressive bargaining for souvenirs. Do not short-change on tips for services
- Do not encourage beggers. Try to donate to a proper charity home after checking their work
- Enrich your experience & support the local economy. Ask for local & licensed guides
Inspiring creative holidays within your reach
- true flavors of Sikkim, Bhutan, Nepal, Seven Sisters and Bengal with us
Trsuted by tourists for 25 years, recognized by state tourism bodies - we are here to cater all your tourism needs in India under one roof.
Khorlo is probably the best way to feel India - heritage and culture, traditions and rituals, handicrafts and folklores